sábado, 15 de junio de 2013

Comenius Proyect

In this post, I'm going to talk you about my experience in the Comenius Proyect. It's a proyect where participate four schools from differents european countries. I've participated in the Comenius called "Port As An Encounter Point". There is realized an exchange and the students travelled for free to other country, staying there in the house of a local student. In this Comenius Proyect participates a school from Turkey, Poland, Spain and the organizer, Germany. There is a travel to each country but to Germany where they travel twice because one is the closing ceremony. The language of this proyect is the English. 
They were here, but no one stayed at my house, but I went with all the group and they and us got fun.
I've travelled to the last trip, to Germany, and I've stayed in a German student house, Bjarne. There I've get funny a lot and I learnt a bit of German, and in the local newspaper were a picture of us.
 If there ere other Comenius Proyect to there or to anyother place, I'd go.

1 comentario:

  1. Well done! However, there are a few mistakes: ProJect, there were, in the newspaper there was...

    ResponderEliminar