martes, 18 de junio de 2013

Comenius project. My experience.

I've participated in two differents comenius project. I really liked them and the experience was very positive.
With the first one, "Port cities as encounter point", I traveled with Tony to Germany. There I made a lot of friends, and I stay in touch with some of them.
And with the second one, "Believing in humanity", I traveled to Sweden last September. I visited Stockholm with four classmates, but we were hosted in Örebro. 
Then, in June, five swedish girls came to our house. Also students from Turkey, Italy, Czech Republic and Germany were hosted here in houses of differents students from my school. We all had a great time.

In general, I have enjoyed a lot. I think that Comenius project is a chance that we can't refuse, because it's is a really good experience. 
Now I just can think about the next Comenius project, I would like to repeat.

1 comentario: