Hi! Though you were free to choose the town or city you preferred, it's a little strange that you have chosen Montreal, whose population is largely FRANCOPHONE. Anyway,you should add some text to the pics, apart from the names of the places, in order to fulfill the task.
I like this new post more than the former.Well done. There are a few mistakes: "Where THERE are...""IT's opposite..." However, I had to click the pic to see the other ones, I can't see the slide directly. Anyway,don't worry about that.
Hi!
ResponderEliminarThough you were free to choose the town or city you preferred, it's a little strange that you have chosen Montreal, whose population is largely FRANCOPHONE.
Anyway,you should add some text to the pics, apart from the names of the places, in order to fulfill the task.
I like this new post more than the former.Well done. There are a few mistakes: "Where THERE are...""IT's opposite..."
ResponderEliminarHowever, I had to click the pic to see the other ones, I can't see the slide directly. Anyway,don't worry about that.